Monday, December 12, 2011

Camper Adventure

Our new camper adventures have already begun and we haven't even left the driveway. Last night Joe decide to deadbolt lock the camper- nice safe trick right? But the bolt froze and we couldn't unlock the door. What good is a camper you can't get into? He finally had to take it to a locksmith today and fortunately it was an easy fix.

I went to Target this morning to get containers for the bins in the camper to keep things from sliding all over the place and I was afraid they would have to go back. Fortunately, I will be able to enter once more and finish putting things in place.

Otherwise, it feels very good to have all my shopping done and everything wrapped and under the tree. Next I will tackle some baking; apple-sasuage balls, sugar cookies and some cresent roll experiments. (Those things can be used for anything!)

Our community light fanatic has done an excellent job again this year  causing major traffic jams at the corner. But somehow it's worth it to see all the lights. This week he added a 30' tall Santa to what must already be 1000's of lights. Pictures maybe...

1 comment:

  1. will you share your recipe for apple-sausage balls??? Please?? :)

    ReplyDelete